But is it a disease?
It’s a disease packaged in pretty bottles.
It’s a disease of choice, right? But wait!!
If you take a drink… Do you want another? And another?
Why would you want to keep doing something that could cause many problems for you and even kill you?
There’s no doubt about it. There is something up.
If you or somebody you love has ever dealt with (chances are you know somebody) addiction then you gotta think…. What the hell? That guy is sick!
Is he sick? Or perhaps -
He Can’t handle his liquor
What a way to be thought of — The dude that ‘can’t handle his liquor’
Now…What to do about it? Moderation???
It’s great to have so many resources these days…
The internet is a wonderful thing. What did we ever do without it?
You know we started crushing grapes a long time ago… This issue has been around a while huh?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Do You Have an Addictive Personality? (lifescript.com)
- Lohan Family Business Is Rehab (blogs.forbes.com)
- How Everyone Already Knows the Disease Theory is Full of ___, But Is Afraid to Say So (psychologytoday.com)
Do you get too much sex? We all have sex problems I suppose I could use an overhauling myself.
Good or bad. Sex is here to stay. -It’s everywhere. Lets consider where it is..
- Movies – From chick flix to baseball films… Steamy
- Books – Romance novels to Stephen King
- TV – Ever watched Grey’s Anatomy?
- Music – Porn soundtracks are my favorite
- Internet – Chat rooms to Free dating sites
Should I continue?
Is there such a thing? Or can you never get enough?
Perhaps it’s just not the right kind of sex. We are always hoping for more of what we cannot have. Or less of what we do have.
Check this bedroom chatter:
Honey you want to have sex tonight?
Well, Star Trek is coming on TV
So, that doesn’t answer my question
But…It’s a new episode honey
Well you can always record it.
That’s not quite the same babe
Damn it…I want SEX!
Well can we keep the TV on?
Hell, I guess. I’d prefer candles.
We can have those too
Alright but your giving me a headache.
Does that mean you changed your mind?
Of course it’s possible to fire up your sex life. But that discussion is for another day.
Happy times for all you lovers!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Spice Up Your Passionless Marriage – Part Two (lifescript.com)
- Sensational Sex (socyberty.com)
- Ten Amazing Benefits of Consensual Sex (socyberty.com)
- Sex, Teens and the TV Situation (aolhealth.com)
- Sex After 60 (psychologytoday.com)
- Revenge sex is never the smart thing to have! (vanguardngr.com)
I was told awhile back from some hipsters that the Scooby doo gang are actually pot smoking, poetry writing hippies. Is it true?
Oh sure we all have our own ideas about cartoon characters… I have heard it before.
- Beavis and Butthead – Beavis is the smart one?
- Bugs Bunny – He’s transgender?
- Sponge Bob – He’s a gay man?
Oh I’m sure there’s more… I really need to research this stuff huh?
But what about the Scooby Doo ghost busting gang? Let me think about this a minute here…… ????
They drive around in the “mystery machine” seeing things. They got the munchies all the time. And they got a dog with the middle name “doobie”.
It’s all making sense now……..
Of course you know they do a great job for the community. Busting bad guys that are scaring off people so they can get away with their crimes. We need more kids like this huh?
It’s a good thing they are not drug testing them over at the ghost buster’s union… Sheese… I’d hope not…
Yo….Scooby and the Gang…. Smoke ‘em if ya got em…….
- Brak came up at dinner (loonylogic.wordpress.com)
- DVD Review: Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc., Season One, Volume 1 (blogcritics.org)
- Zatannurday: H is for Hex Girls! from The Other Side blog (timbrannan.blogspot.com)