Posts Tagged ‘Romance’
Do you get too much sex? We all have sex problems I suppose I could use an overhauling myself.
Good or bad. Sex is here to stay. -It’s everywhere. Lets consider where it is..
- Movies – From chick flix to baseball films… Steamy
- Books – Romance novels to Stephen King
- TV – Ever watched Grey’s Anatomy?
- Music – Porn soundtracks are my favorite
- Internet – Chat rooms to Free dating sites
Should I continue?
Is there such a thing? Or can you never get enough?
Perhaps it’s just not the right kind of sex. We are always hoping for more of what we cannot have. Or less of what we do have.
Check this bedroom chatter:
Honey you want to have sex tonight?
Well, Star Trek is coming on TV
So, that doesn’t answer my question
But…It’s a new episode honey
Well you can always record it.
That’s not quite the same babe
Damn it…I want SEX!
Well can we keep the TV on?
Hell, I guess. I’d prefer candles.
We can have those too
Alright but your giving me a headache.
Does that mean you changed your mind?
Of course it’s possible to fire up your sex life. But that discussion is for another day.
Happy times for all you lovers!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Spice Up Your Passionless Marriage – Part Two (lifescript.com)
- Sensational Sex (socyberty.com)
- Ten Amazing Benefits of Consensual Sex (socyberty.com)
- Sex, Teens and the TV Situation (aolhealth.com)
- Sex After 60 (psychologytoday.com)
- Revenge sex is never the smart thing to have! (vanguardngr.com)
I get email every week from this cat, Derek Rake on how to seduce women. I was sitting around on the single tip (like I am now) and did a Google search on how to pick up girls and his site came up. (It may have been an ad)
I was quite entertained by the webpage and I put my email address in there and have been getting his newsletter ever since. He claims it’s worth $47 monthly. I have been receiving it for quite some time. I wonder when my free trial is up? Check out more »
I rented True Romance last weekend. It has been years since I seen it… It was written by Taranteno and you know I was completely entertained as I usually am by the films he is involved in.
The movie has an all star cast with many cameo’s. When some of these big names step in for little rolls like this it is often a good sign. These great actors just want to be part of a interesting project.
It includes all the good things:
- Roller Coasters
- Corrupt cops
Now don’t you want to see what happens?
If you have never seen this movie… Your missing out… Check it… And I wanted to post about a movie because I noticed there was only one post about movies in the archive for this site…And I have been once again trying to build up this site…Just for the fun of it.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Q: Where were you in 1993? A: Watching True Romance (chicagoist.com)