Do you get too much sex? We all have sex problems I suppose I could use an overhauling myself.
Good or bad. Sex is here to stay. -It’s everywhere. Lets consider where it is..
- Movies – From chick flix to baseball films… Steamy
- Books – Romance novels to Stephen King
- TV – Ever watched Grey’s Anatomy?
- Music – Porn soundtracks are my favorite
- Internet – Chat rooms to Free dating sites
Should I continue?
Is there such a thing? Or can you never get enough?
Perhaps it’s just not the right kind of sex. We are always hoping for more of what we cannot have. Or less of what we do have.
Check this bedroom chatter:
Honey you want to have sex tonight?
Well, Star Trek is coming on TV
So, that doesn’t answer my question
But…It’s a new episode honey
Well you can always record it.
That’s not quite the same babe
Damn it…I want SEX!
Well can we keep the TV on?
Hell, I guess. I’d prefer candles.
We can have those too
Alright but your giving me a headache.
Does that mean you changed your mind?
Of course it’s possible to fire up your sex life. But that discussion is for another day.
Happy times for all you lovers!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Spice Up Your Passionless Marriage – Part Two (lifescript.com)
- Sensational Sex (socyberty.com)
- Ten Amazing Benefits of Consensual Sex (socyberty.com)
- Sex, Teens and the TV Situation (aolhealth.com)
- Sex After 60 (psychologytoday.com)
- Revenge sex is never the smart thing to have! (vanguardngr.com)