- Vitamin B12 Shots
- Water Between drinks
- Drink Clear Booze instead of dark booze
- Eat a full meal before going out to drinking
- Don’t “mix” alcoholic drinks stick with one kind of drink.
- Take some aspirin before going to bed.
- Limit the amount of cigarette smoking while drinking
- Drink a tall glass of wine upon awaking (hair of the dog)
Yes sir, I have tried all these method’s and more… And the older I get the worse the hangover’s are. So the best advice I can give…
TOTAL ABSTINENCE – Hey, it’s the same advice I read in an Ann Lander Colmn years ago. Hey! I got a really good feeling about this one.