Well isn’t this a political question… Are people born gay?
Evangelicals say no way…The gay community says of course…They call it “sexual orientation” Maybe I need to look up orientation in the dictionary:
- the act of orienting
- an integrated set of attitudes and beliefs
- position or alignment relative to points of the compass or other specific directions
- predilection: a predisposition in favor of something; “a predilection for expensive cars”; “his sexual preferences”; “showed a Marxist orientation”
- a person’s awareness of self with regard to position and time and place and personal relationships
- orientation course: a course introducing a new situation or environment
I went to elementary school with this kid, He was always chilling with girls…Years later I heard that he was gay… Is there a connection? It seems that most anybody I talk to says they know of somebody just like that… Gee there must be something to it.
Hey! You know there is always something to talk about when it comes to gay people… Marriage, rights, religion, damnation, sex, taboo, forbidden fruit, it just goes on and on and on and on and…….
Like rock and roll is here to stay…So are the gays. Can’t we all just get along?