You hipster’s like Star Trek? Have you ever thought what would happen if Captain’s Kirk and Picard had a fistfight? So do you have some time? Let’s consider these old Star Trek debates.
- Star Trek vs. Star Wars
- Who’s the hottest? Counselor or Doctor. (next generation)
- Best engineer – Scotty or La Forge
- Do the ‘red shirts’ always get killed?
- Did they break the ‘Prime Directive’ AGAIN???
- Fist Fight – Kirk or Picard?
This has been a very old debate
I remember this fist fight stuff being discussed on the internet way back when the internet was young. I don’t frequent Star Trek forums or chat’s or anything… But here I am tonight *thinking* about it again. Yes folks which one is better??
On the original series Kirk was throwing down all the time. He was always just taking the bull by the horns and beaming on down and taking care of stuff… You dig? Picard liked to stay in his ready room and read Shakespeare. Hey…Whatever works, right?
I’m sure Picard had plenty of hand to hand combat training too… Back at star fleet in his college days.
So which is it huh? Kirk or Picard? I just gotta know.
Hey, wait a minute here. I just found something. Never mind the fistfight…… How about and all out:
Hey. I won’t spoil it for ya! You just gotta watch it. Well, if ya got the time 🙂
- Star Trek / Star Wars mash-up sees Han Solo and Chewbacca become Captain Kirk and a Mugato (scyfilove.com)
- Star Trek (2009) (mibreviews.com)